Joys of Spring - 5% CBD oil (500mg)
Stress, illnesses and incomplete rest can cause even the most enthusiastic person to become irritated and anxious.
Fill your body with the joys of spring by full spectrum hemp oil - drop by drop.
5% Cannabidiol (CBD), enriched with Omega-3, Omega-6 acids and Vitamin E, gently interacts with the endocannabinoid system to help maintain the perfect balance of the body - homeostasis.
Joys of Spring are the most popular among users looking to balance sleep rhythm, emotional state, immune and nervous system reactions.
Due to its mild concentration, Joys of Spring drops are suitable for beginners and children.
- 10ml bottle of 500mg CBD (5% strength).
- 200 drops of 2,5mg CBD.
- 30+ days of mild servings.
- Guaranteed CBD amount - composition of each batch is tested in the laboratory.
- Includes hemp seed oil, rich with beneficial Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- The psychoactive THC component is fully removed.
- Full spectrum except for THC, therefore also contains other beneficial hemp cannabinoids (CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBC, CBV), terpenes (myrcene, limonene, pinene, humulene), flavonoids (apigenin, quercetin, cannaflavins) and other.
- Hemp leaves extracted using safe supercritical CO2 extraction method, in a GMP certified (pharma-grade) laboratory.
- Made from organic certified hemp, which are pesticides-free.
Ingredients: full-spectrum THC-free organic hemp oil (500mg CBD, low concentrations of CBG, CBC and other non-intoxicating cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, 0mg THC), organic hemp seed oil (1,2g Omega-3, 4g Omega-6, 9mg Vitamin E).Supplement facts:
|Serving size: 6 drops (0,3ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Component:||Amount per serving:||%DV:|
*Daily Value not established
Keep in cool dark place, out of the reach of young children.
Shelf life: 12 months.
Made in EU.
|Body weight||Number of drops||Amount of ml||Amount of CBD|
How to apply?
1. Divide the dosage evenly throughout the day (2 or 3 times).
2. Squeeze the recommended number of drops under the tongue and keep for 2 minutes.
3. Gradually increase the dosage, if needed. However, do not exceed more than 200mg of CBD per day.
Your ideal dosage of CBD depends on a lot of factors, like your body weight, body chemistry, the condition you’re treating, and the concentration of CBD in the product you’re using.
If you’re currently taking medication and would like to try CBD, it’s essential to discuss this with your doctor.
Food supplements aren't intended to replace a healthy diet.